On October 28th, SENDAS celebrated the annual Assembly. The Seminary President, Dr. Ruben Fernandez, gave his report concerning the advances of SENDAS to the members of the Advisory Board. He shared the achievements of the institution of the past year in the areas of Institutional Development, Academics, and Administation.
For this special day, these leaders were present:
- Regional Director of Mesoamerica and the President of the Association, Dr. Carlos Saenz
- Regional Educational Coordinator for the South America Region and the Treasurer of the Association, Dr. Jorge Julca
- Superintendent of the Central District of Costa Rica and the Advisory Board Treasurer, Rev. Sirlene Bustos
- Superintendente of the Central District of Nicaragua and member of the Association, Rev. María Antonia Ponce
- Superintendente of the Costa Rica North District and the Board Secretary, Rev. Johnny Calvo.
According to the statistics from the last academic year (July 2015 until June 2016) there were 179 educators who taught a total of 220 courses in 101 theological centers to 952 students. Also, it is important to note that 90% of the students belong to the Church of the Nazarene. Twenty-six students graduated this year.
We always give thanks to God because we know that He is who has allowed us to reach these goals, and our prayer is to continue preparing at the highest excellence, the largest possible number of ministers for the extension of the kingdom of God.
Cambiar Idioma / Change Language: Español