The basic objective of the School of Leadership program is to collaborate with the local church in the equipping of the “saints for the work of ministry,” giving them a foundation of solid, biblical, theological knowledge as well as to developing their spiritual gifts for service in their local congregation and society as a whole.
The five basic books of the program can already be found online via Amazon:
- Principles for the Christian Life
- The Bible and its Message
- Worship as a Lifestyle
- The DNA of the Nazarenes
- Discovering my Vocation in Christ
And in Spanish*:
- Principios para la Vida Cristiana
- La Biblia y su Mensaje
- La Adoración como Estilo de Vida
- El ADN de los Nazarenos
- Descubriendo mi vocación en Cristo
*Spanish titles are also available on amazon.com.mx
These resources will soon be available also in e-book format at the same web-stores.
There are three specific objectives of the program:
- To develop the spiritual gifts and ministry of the local congregation.
- To multiply ministries of service in the church and community.
- To awaken a call to vocational, professional and diversified ministry.
If you want to find more information – in Spanish or in English – about this program that is changing the Mesoamerica Region one church at a time, you can do so by going to the link: www.edunaz.org.
Cambiar Idioma / Change Language: Español